- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), provided product is unopened and intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10 whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All returns are to be sent to our Canadian Warehouse for assessment. The statement 'Goods Returning to Manufacturer' must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
- All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s) as per our ISO 9001:2015 specifications. Any item that has been used, mixed, diluted or altered in any manner whatsoever will not be accepted for return, refund or credit. Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed defective by our QA Department.
- Refunds or credits can take up to 1 month to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
- You may place your order on-line, by fax at 1-800-246-8207, or by phone at 1-800-246-7817.
- All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
- Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
- We currently have no minimums.
- Any orders above $5000.00 will have to be paid through Wire Transfer, Certified Cheque or Direct Deposit.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
- All pre tax orders over $500 will receive an additional 2% discount. Coupled with the 3% on-line discount.
- Only one coupon will be accepted per order.
- Coupons and Special Promotions can only be applied to orders made on dates during which the coupon is in effect.
- All payments will be taken before an order is packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Transfer, E-mail Transfer and Wire Transfer.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are encouraged to fax us a copy of the confirmation of payment to (905) 362-1926
Note: All card payments will be billed under the name of: Poya Marketing Ltd.
- All orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, and being paid with a credit card, will require an authorization form to be filled out and signed by the customer.
- Customers placing an order and paying with US Currency with Canadian shipping address is subject to applicable Canadian Taxes. (Taxes differ by Province).
- Our default shipping agent is FedEx.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated FedEx shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our FedEx online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Canadian Warehouse. American orders are shuttled to our distribution center in Cheektowaga, NY for further shipping with no additional expense to customers for brokerage or customs on standard shipments. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges for customs and or brokerage will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Poya Marketing Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by FedEx.
- Additional Charges:
If you call FedEx to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a FedEx update - there will be a FedEx charge between $10-$15 which will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Poya Marketing Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available at cost on bottles and raw materials.
- Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
- For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.
- We now ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico by FedEx ground.
- IRS information is required because it reduces the chances that your shipment will be delayed during interstate transit. We fully understand your concern over disclosing this information, and we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. At the same time, we would like to recommend an option that protects your interests. Many consumers are now having their shipments sent directly to their place of work. This allows for a company's IRS Number to be used and in addition ensures FedEx does not leave the package unattended.
Customers who are picking up orders from our Mississauga location in Ontario, Canada must pay Ontario's 13% HST even if they are not from Ontario. The taxes will be charged when the orders is processed.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
Customers with Disability
At Poya Marketing Ltd., we believe that treating people with individual respect and courtesy is the core of excellent Customer Service. And to that extent, active steps have been taken to accommodate the needs of customers with disabilities by offering accessible services and facilities that provide equal opportunities without discrimination. We place a lot of importance on this.
Here are a few steps that we have put in place to ensure that:
All our Customer Service agents have been trained to communicate effectively and to provide assistance to treat people with disabilities, with the utmost respect and consideration.
The manner in which we communicate - from the moment they step in, clearly demonstrates the importance we place on servicing all customers equally. A person's disability is respected and taken into consideration when communicating with them.
SERVICE ANIMALS AND SUPPORT PEOPLE
We welcome our customers who are in need of support people and guide dogs or other service animals.
Designated parking spots for the disabled are reserved for the exclusive use of those who have the Accessible Parking Permit displayed on the dashboard of the car.
We welcome our customers to use their own personal assistive devices such as wheelchairs and walkers. Our facility is suitably equipped.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE WASHROOMS
We welcome customers who would need the use of a wheelchair accessible washroom. Our facility is suitably equipped.
Documents required by the Customer Service Standard are available upon request.
TEMPORARY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
If at any point in time, we are temporarily unable to offer these special services to assist customers with disabilities, we will provide advance notice of this interruption.
If you feel that these standards have not been maintained, please let us know by calling
1 877 255 7642 or you contact us by mail at:
Poya Marketing Ltd.
6781 Columbus Road
Mississauga, L5T 2G9
Legal Terms & ConditionsPLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The information contained in this Web site is, to the best of our knowledge, true and complete. All suggestions, advice, or tips found herein do not include guarantees on the part of poyaorganics.com, and affiliated companies, nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this site. By using this site, you accept ALL terms of the following User Agreement and understand that your use is at your own risk. This user agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario as well as federal law.
- Customers should purchase products from Poya Marketing Ltd. with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. Poya Marketing Ltd. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
- The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
- As with all skincare products, Poya Marketing Ltd requires customers conduct patch tests for sensitivity and allergies prior to full application. Poya Marketing Ltd under any circumstances cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from failure to do so. The customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase.
- The information on the Poya Marketing Ltd. website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Poya Marketing Ltd. as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Poya Marketing Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
- The liability of Poya Marketing Ltd. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Poya Marketing Ltd. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
- This web site is provided to you free of charge, "AS IS," by Poya Marketing Ltd. By using the information and services available through this web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- POYAORGANICS .COM (and affiliated companies) reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. While we strive to maintain accurate and timely price information, we are not ultimately responsible for errors, omissions, or otherwise inaccurate prices on the website. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
- For example, customers may put products into the shopping cart during a sale, but may choose to postpone their final checkout until later. The customer is always responsible for the most recent product price, even if their selected products are no longer on sale at checkout time. The customer, likewise, assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur between product selection and final checkout, whatever that duration may be.
- The information and services available to you on this web site may contain errors and the site is subject to periods of interruption. While POYAORAGNICS.COM (and affiliated companies) does its best to maintain the information and services it offers on the web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site.
- POYAORGANICS .COM(and affiliated companies) provides the information and services available on this web site "AS IS," with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall POYAORGANICS .COM(and affiliated companies) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this web site or from any information, services or products obtained through this web site, even if POYAORGANICS .COM(and affiliated companies) has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with this web site, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the web site.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Poya Marketing Ltd. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- In the event that a Poya Marketing Ltd. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Poya Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Poya Marketing Ltd. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Poya Marketing Ltd. may not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Poya Marketing Ltd. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Poya Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Poya Marketing Ltd. in its sole discretion.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States, Canadian and other copyright laws, and is the property of Poya Marketing Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Poya Marketing Ltd. Copyright 2010, Poya Marketing Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Poya Marketing Ltd. or purchasing Poya Marketing Ltd. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Poya Marketing Ltd. or to purchase Poya Marketing Ltd. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Poya Marketing Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Poya Marketing Ltd. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Poya Marketing Ltd.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Poya Marketing Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Poya Marketing Ltd. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Poya Marketing Ltd. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states or provinces do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Poya Marketing Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Poya Marketing Ltd. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Poya Marketing Ltd, Poya Marketing Ltd. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Poya Marketing Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Poya Marketing Ltd. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Poya Marketing Ltd. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Poya Marketing Ltd. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Poya Marketing Ltd.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Poya Marketing Ltd. products) shall be in the provincial or federal courts located in Ontario, Canada. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Poya Marketing Ltd. products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Poya Marketing Ltd.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Poya Marketing Ltd. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.